Dates: December 13-21, 2013.
Location: To Be Determined
Times: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (consult appointment card for your specific time)
Notes: No distribution on Sunday, December 16
Families with children ages 0-11 may apply for this program and receive toys, food and if selected for the Angel Tree program clothing items as well.
Applications for the program will be available in the Salvation Army Social Service Office during the months of July and October as well as at the Write Stuff distribution in late August. Applications will also be mailed to local elementary schools for dispersal in September.
**2012 Applications for Christmas Assistance will close on October 19, 2012.**
How to Apply:
Those applying in house during the July, August and October application events will be required to provide the documentation below along with their application. Those applying through the elementary schools should follow the instruction of the guidance department of their child’s school. Appointment times automatically set by data entry program and mailed to eligible applicants.
- Picture ID for head of household (applicant).
- Proof of address (lease/mortgage statement or two household bills).
- Social Security Cards (to avoid duplication) and Birth Certificates (to determine age) for all children aged 0-14.
- Proof of all household income to include; employment income, unemployment income, food stamps, TANF, child support, disability, retirement, vet benefits, etc.
- Applicant should be prepared with all eligible children’s clothing sizes.